1. I am so. So. Behind in reading all the awesome blogs I subscribe to, which means my email inbox basically just says: [New Post].
2. Allergies suck. They suck, I tell you.
3. My hometown just happens to be the #1 Worst Place for Allergies. In America. According to the World Health Organization. Come ON!
4. Me + Mouth-breathing + snotty Kleenex + no make-up = I scare children and am angry at Nature and sound like a creepster anyway, so hide yo’ kids, hide yo’ wives.
5. Sunday is my birthday. I like chocolates. Don’t send flowers (see #2). I’ll be 28, which is a multiple of 7, which is the Lord’s number, which means I am awesome.
6. I’m reuniting with the people I graduated high school with ten years ago this weekend. I graduated high school ten years ago, and I’m reuniting with them this weekend. I felt like that sentence needed clearing up.
7. My husband thinks it’s weird that I also made plans with my former high school English teacher to meet for cocktails. Or, in Doc’s case, the Early Bird Special. Hyuk, hyuk!
8. Bug didn’t score a goal in his last soccer game of the season, which was last night. Time to make him run laps if he’s going to restore this family’s honor.
9. My laundry refuses to learn how to do itself. Same story with the dishes. Stubborn little buggers.
10. Bean also has allergies, which is sad, because her nose is a constant drip of snot and if I don’t follow her around with a tissue (I don’t), she licks it. Correction: it’s not sad, it’s gross.
11. Ten is a nice round number, so I should have stopped there.
See you all on Monday!