I told Jamie, over at Jamie’s Rabbits, that my accent is kind of like when the south inbreeds with its midwestern cousin. You can judge for yourself if you’re all that interested.
A few things:
- Um is the new Like, only way more palatable. Maybe.
- The room I’m in is our family room, which means it’s messy because I refuse to clean it by myself. After all, Family Time is Fun Time.
- My sisters used to make fun of the thickness of my southern accent, because they don’t have one all that much.
- I am terribly awkward in front of the camera. And in real life. And always.
- Try not to fall in love with me.
- What is it called when you throw toilet paper on a house?
- What is the bug that when you touch it curls into a little ball?
- What is the bubbly carbonated drink called?
- What do you call gym shoes?
- What do you say to address a group of people?
- What do you call the kind of spider that has an oval-shaped body and extremely long legs?
- What do you call your grandparents?
- What do you call the wheeled contraption in which you carry groceries at the supermarket?
- What do you call it when rain falls while the sun is shining?
- What do you call the thing you change the TV channel with?